GP Surgery Practice Manager - Temp Cover
We are currently working with a large healthcare provider who is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to provide interim cover.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of Practice Management within a GP Practice, be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills; familiarity with EMIS web system is advantageous. A full clean driving licence and access to your own transport will be necessary to travel between sites.
* Overseeing day to day operations across two busy GP practices
* Holding internal team meeting with all staff on site to keep up to date of any changes
* Managing any issues on site as first point of contact, escalating complaints to correct teams
* Dealing with daily, weekly and monthly targets for QUOF
* Ensuring all correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner
* Monitoring day to day targets for all admin and staff
* EMIS experience
* Previous Practice Manager experience
* Previous GP surgery experience
is a great opportunity for a Practice Manager to gain further experience in a supported environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in the role please apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age