GP Surgery Practice Manager - Temp Cover
3 months - Full Time
I am currently working with a large health care provider who is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to provide interim cover for 3 months, across two busy GP surgeries both based in Sefton.
The role will be supported by an Assistant Practice Manager and a wider management team.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of Practice Management within a GP Practice, be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills; familiarity with EMIS web system is advantageous.
A full clean driving licence and access to your own transport will be necessary to travel between sites.
The main duties of the role (but not limited to);
- Overseeing day to day operations across two busy GP practices
- Holding internal team meeting with all staff on site to keep up to date of any changes
- Managing any issues on site as first point of contact, escalating complaints to correct teams
- Dealing with daily, weekly and monthly targets for QUOF
- Ensuring all correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner
- Monitoring day to day targets for all admin and staff
The role is for three months initially to cover long term sickness. This is a great opportunity for a Practice Manager to gain further experience in a supported environment. The company can offer flexible working hours and on site parking.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in the role please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age