Working for a well established family ran business.
Alongside free parking you will, get an extremely competitive salary and Monday - Friday hours.
Job Duties -
- Managing downloaded projects and coordinating information updates
- Creating first (PQQ/ESPD) and second (tender) stage responses to clients
- Providing details of project examples while ensuring all estimating figures and documents are prepared and either uploaded or delivered within the specified time frame
- Sourcing and collating relevant information both internally and externally to meet set criteria
- Proof reading and checking work to ensure error free submissions
The candidate will be an accomplished administrator preferably with a background in a similar role within the construction industry or related professional services
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.