Job Title: PPC Executive
Job Type: Perm
Are you passionate about Marketing and keen to make a difference? Are you committed to thriving in an award winning environment and to giving something back? Do you want to further your career whilst also helping others? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading charity that is recruiting a PPC Executive as part of a best practice drive. You will be responsible for managing our PPC campaigns to drive strategy and performance.
* Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo!Bing Network
* Managing budgets, bids and keyword research
* Reporting, analysing and interpreting data to understand performance
* Taking full ownership of PPC campaigns for our international offices
* Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
* Making recommendations on improving performance
You will have:
* Proven experience working in a paid search role, managing large-scale, complex and results-driven campaigns
* Demonstrable experience in Google AdWords, Shopping, Merchant Centre, Bing and other biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and remarketing
* Demonstrable experience in developing and placing responsive display ads, Gmail ads and Smart Display campaigns
* Experience of HTML5
* Strong commercial awareness with a result driven approach to working
* Great analytics skills including a solid understanding of attribution
* Google Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, Display Advertising & Shopping Advertising qualifications preferred not essential
If you are looking for the chance to shine with a brand that can really advance your career - and to genuinely help others while you do so - then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.