Post Room Administrator - Basingstoke - £10ph - Immediate start - PART TIME***
**You will be subject to a DBS & 5 Year credit check if successful***
Role required working hours: 7am - 1pm
A large well established finance company are looking for a confident customer service professional to join their busy team in Basingstoke.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for providing document services support to internal and external customers, Ensuring the customer journey is as smooth as possible.
* Opening, sorting and processing the daily post to ensure that time critical work and our SLA's are met.
* Ensuring the daily returns of critical items are worked on and sent back within SLA.
* Completing the daily mail log and cheque log, again to ensure that SLA's are met.
* Completing all requests that we get from other teams so they are able to complete their daily tasks.
* Basic understanding of Word and Excel software required as there are elements of data entry in the role.
What you'll need
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong admin skills with MS Office
* Attention to detail
* The ability to be able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Are you the right person for the role?
Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age