Job Title: Post Exchange Executive - Residential Property
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge within Legal Support?
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a well established and highly accredited firm based within Guildford looking to recruit for a Post Exchange Executive for the Residential Property department.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide direct support and assistance to the fee-earners to allow them to function at their best.
- 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Private medical cover
- Annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel to work loan scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and Development Programme
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Deal with all Post Exchange work and correspondence.
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements including SDLT forms
- Prepare Certificate of Titles for signature by fee earners
- Carry out all pre-completions searched
- Transfer deeds
- Prepare CHAPS and BACs forms and undertake relevant money laundering checks when required
- Deal with replies to requisitions
- Obtain information from local authorities and other organisations when required
- Generation of suitable client care communication
- Carry out all Post Completion formalities including registration, AP1 forms and Land Registry forms
- Completion formalities and prepare completion statements for both clients and buyer's solicitors
- Update Online Lender Portal Management system
- Administration tasks including filing, opening and closing files, storage and retrieval of client files in agreement with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
- Comply with the firm's file closing procedures
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients in person, over email and telephone communication
- Support the Residential Property department generally when required
Skills & Experience;
- Recent Legal experience within a similar role is desired.
- Experience in Commercial Property and Residential Property is essential.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Knowledge of Evolution or other case management systems would be advantageous.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and cope well under pressure.
- Use initiative and work well as part of a team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.