Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 year ago
Post Exchange Assistant - Portsmouth
A well-established law firm are looking for a Post Exchange Assistant to join their team in Portsmouth.
The role is full-time, permanent and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answering telephone enquiries
* Preparing letters and documentation
* Dealing with Land Registry applications
* General administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and scanning.
* Updating and maintaining databases
* Filing correspondence
Skills and experience
* The successful candidate will be skilled in the Post Exchange part of the Conveyancing process, either as a Legal Assistant to the fee earner or in a stand-alone role in a Post Exchange Department.
* Strong attention to detail
* Advanced Microsoft Word knowledge
* The ability to prioritise a busy workload
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.