Post Completions Assistant - High Wycombe
I am working alongside a Legal 500 law firm who are looking for a Post Completions Assistant to join their High Wycombe office.
The role is full time, permanent and looking to pay up to £22,000 per annum. Alongside this salary, there is also a fantastic benefits package and excellent opportunities for progression and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Carrying out registrations including complex applications (e.g. first registrations, lease extensions, removal of notices alongside straightforward transfers)
* Checking ledger balances and amending mistakes
* Dealing with transfer formalities with management companies/management agents/landlords
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience within a Residential Property department
* The ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
* The ability to be proactive and use your own initiative when required
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking to seek a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.