Post Completion Assistant - Top 200 Law Firm - Blackburn
Salary up £18k
I am currently recruiting a Post Completion Assistant to join a busy Post Completion Department at a leading firm in Blackburn.
- Dealing with clients both over the telephone and in person.
- Dealing with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
- Booking in files to the Department effectively.
- Linking post to Conveyancer's files.
- Dealing with scheduled items on the Solcase "To Do List".
- Making applications to facilitate the registration of legal Title at the Land Registry.
- Making applications to facilitate the first registration of legal Title at the Land Registry.
- Responding to any Requisitions or queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with incoming post and evidence of discharge of legal mortgages.
- Diarising and dealing with retentions held on client ledger accounts.
- Preparing files for closing and electronic archiving.
- Scanning files for electronic archiving.
- Requesting files from archive.
- Any other relevant administrative duties to assist the Post Completion Department .
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.