Our Client, a modern, dynamic Financial Adviser based in Linlithgow, Scotland now have an exciting full-time role in their Portfolio Reports Team. The successful applicant will be part of a team who are responsible for ensuring all Portfolio reports are prepared and produced in line with their Client Servicing Proposition, either on a six monthly or annual basis for all introduced clients. Reports are produced using a back-office system called Intelligent Office (IO). The team must ensure efficiencies are created to drive down the cost of reports and encourage partners to use the service by way of targeted introductions.
* Main point of contact for partners in regards to Portfolio valuation needs.
* Manage workflow system for Portfolio valuation reports in accordance with business requirements and partner expectations.
* Process and accurately record all information on the IO system
* Responsible for the generating and producing of invoices on a daily basis
* Responsible for liaising with product providers and IO on a regular basis to improve the functionality of the service
* Responsible for collating and producing Portfolio Reports for products such as onshore/offshore bonds, ISA, GIA, Unit trusts, Pension, VCT, SIPPs, DFM, Critical illness, whole of life, income protection, family protection, EIS, all trust-based products and provide these for necessary deadlines.
* Responsible for ensuring full understanding of all components related to client valuations- units, bid price, values, funds, equities. Full training and support will be provided.
* For all Partners completing their own reports, ensure all evidence is chased in line with clients opted servicing level and reports to Head of Service is failed to adhere.
* Answer any calls in regards to Portfolio valuation reports.
* Deal with the occasional training needs of the team and support new members of staff
* Deal with & process all relevant mail including copy statements from providers and hard copy evidence from Partners.
* Set up access to the company's app and explain the key features
* Deal with any emails/helpdesk queries received from partners/Clients.
As a Portfolio Servicing Coordinator, you will report directly to the Client Relationship Manager and will be part of the administration team and as such your job role may occasionally require you to help others complete their duties. The organisation uses a bespoke system which has been created by their own IT team; you will be provided with the necessary training to become fluent in its use. This job requires excellent knowledge of the back-office system, Intelligent Office also. We will ensure you are fully trained on both systems as both will become the focus of your role.
Salaries and Benefits:
Starting Salary £18,860
Holiday Entitlement is 30 days per annum (including statutory holidays).
Birthday holiday each year.
Company Pension Scheme Available
Death in Service Scheme
Free on-site gym
Free on-site parking
To become fully competent in this role, you must complete two Financial Services exams. The exams are RO1 - Financial Services Background and RO5- Financial Service Protection Products. Both of these exams will help you excel within the role and will provide you with crucial knowledge to progress efficiently.
Further Exam opportunities are available within the company to be recognised as a diploma qualified Financial Adviser if you wish.
Candidates should have to following attributes:
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
A comprehensive understanding of Microsoft office is desirable, but training will be given. Confidence in sending and redirecting emails as well as attention to detail. You will be able to work to deadlines and present yourself in a professional manner as there are often visitors in the office. You must be able to adapt to fast paced changes to the Financial Services Industry.
Standard Grade English and Maths - Credit Level is desired.
Previous experience using Intelligent Office is desired but not mandatory.
Previous Experience - minimum one year in similar role or financial services environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.