PMO Programme Manager
Up to £58,000 DOE ( + Benefits)
West Sussex Public Sector organisation are looking for a Programme Manager to increase capacity and support the planning and delivery of work streams across the organisation.
The purpose of the role will be to manage a number of complex projects involving large scale redesign, implementation and delivery within agreed timeframes and cost restraints.
Duties and responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
* Ability to manage complex relationships at a senior level and influencing key stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes
* Experience of successful delivery of transformational schemes and localised process improvement initiatives
* Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
* A track record of leading or playing a significant role in the delivery of complex change projects or programmes
* Ability to stand in for Head of PMO at key meetings, working autonomously using own initiative to make informed judgements and decisions
* Responsible for Performance Reporting, Line Management, Policy and Service Deployment and Corporate Governance
If you have a strong background in Public Sector Programme Management, then please apply for this role of PMO Programme Manager.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.