An eco-conscious company based in Edinburgh is seeking a PMO Lead to join its team on an initial 12-month contract during a period of system migration. We're looking for a talented, collaborative and highly organised PMO Lead to join our client. You'll earn between £45,000 and £60,000 with world-class benefits including 31 days holiday and up to 20% bonus on your annual salary alongside health and wellbeing benefits.
Outline of your Product Manager role:
As a highly experienced PMO Lead based in Edinburgh, you'll be expected to innovate, collaborate and lead during a period of exciting transition. You'll report to board-level stakeholders and be experienced in handling complex and demanding projects. You will have excellent communication skills, be committed, confident and capable of handling pressure and periods of change.
Some of your key PMO responsibilities:
- Project managing and providing clear updates to senior management
- Comprehensively forecasting and tracking results
- Implementing pro-active action and resolution plans to address any results which are off track
What you need to offer:
- Experience in managing multiple complex projects at once
- Past roles as a Senior PMO Analyst, Senior PMO Lead or PMO team lead
- Second-to-none analytical and reporting abilities
- Thorough attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a positive and inclusive working mindset
If you are ready for a demanding and exciting new role as a PMO Lead in a collaborative and forward-thinking environmentally conscious company based in Edinburgh, get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age