PMO Delivery Manager - EDINBURGH £45K-£55K
We have a fantastic new opportunity at one of our market leading clients who are an international IT Service Management software company headquartered in Edinburgh - with offices across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific and has strategic partnerships worldwide.
Their main function is to develop, sell, implement and support high-value, top tier Enterprise Service Management solutions to large blue-chip organizations and to the public sector worldwide.
You will work collaboratively with the Managing Consultants for each region, supporting them in the management of the project deliveries they have in this particular area.
You will develop, support and implement best practices to enable the successful delivery of their projects to their customers & partners, while ensuring you accurately report the current statuses internally within Axios.
* Quality management
* Delivery management
* Resource forecasting
* Project planning including milestone management; risk and issue management.
* Project & programme reporting (internally & externally)
* Stakeholder management (internally & externally)
* Portfolio management
* …monitor Programme reporting and assist the Head of Global Services in reporting to Senior Management.
* …ensure the successful implementation of the PMO's responsibilities, services and deliverables.
* …establish frameworks and standards for Programme and Project Management
* …manage and compile Programme related KPI information and produce weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting
* …oversee project scope and ensure this is well managed within tolerances and where not ensure Change Management is adopted to ensure there is clear scope control in place
* …provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking across the department
* …update and maintain an AGS Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
* …undertake delivery reviews on projects and work with MC's to ensure that Lesson Learned are documented, and actions are undertaken to improve future deliveries across all regions
* …ensure AGS delivery methodology is fit for purpose & is adhered to consistently across our regions
* …pro actively support the management team in the smooth running of AGS and ensure we there is full collaboration between the wider company teams (Sales, Pre Sales, Support, Finance, Product Management, Marketing. Etc)
Essential Skills and Experience
* Experience working within a PMO environment, ideally within an IT services company
* Excellent communication and negotiating skills, including the ability to present information to senior stakeholders
* Planning, scheduling, risk management and change control
* Reporting and Finance
* Organisational skills with an ability to adapt to changing requirements and meet challenging deadlines
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* An eye for detail, evidence of accurate good quality work
* Proven ability to prioritise workload effectively in line with business priorities
* Commercial awareness with an operational and strategic mindset
* Ability to influence at all levels
* Experience in managing complex projects
* Strong sense for results with ability to motivate teams
* Excellent administrative skills, IT literate with experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project
* PRINCE II, Agile Methodology, PMI, APM experience
Desirable Skills and Experience
* ITIL Certification
PMO Manager Edinburgh £45K-£55K
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.