Up to £41,000 DOE ( + Benefits)
West Sussex Public Sector organisation are looking for a PMO Analyst to support the Programme Manager and Senior Project Manager throughout the project lifecycle, implementing robust governance and controls.
The purpose of the role is as point of contact for the organization for internal and external project and programme board meetings; interpreting national guidance and taking decisions following analysis of a range of options and implement best practice at every stage, from inception to completion, with involvement in risk management, change requests, documentation and dependencies.
Duties and Responsibilities of the PMO Analyst:
* Track multiple projects through the project lifecycle from inception to successful delivery
* Ensure the creation, review, sign off and management of all key project documentation
* Identify, manage and escalate risks and issues as appropriate
* Participate in project meetings producing reports and key decisions
* Develop and manage project plans for all key work-streams
* Support delivery of project requirements
* Propose service changes that will impact services
* Develop and implement policy
* Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure best practice standards and project governance are met
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with all internal and external suppliers to ensure key deliverables are within time and budget
* Co-ordinate any project interdependencies
* Assure all projects have appropriate effective reporting and controls in place in line with agreed standards
* Report to all key stakeholders including dashboard and highlight report
* Monitor project finances, reporting variances to the project board
If you have a strong background in working autonomously and taking the lead, then please apply for this role of PMO Analyst.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.