Are you looking for a PMO Analyst role within a reputable organisation with competitive pay?
I may have the answer.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Programme Management Office (PMO) team as a PMO Analyst on a permanent basis. You will work closely with the PMO team to provide programme assurance, governance and management reporting.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
* Ensure standardisation of all project documentation and effective management of project progress
* Collating, developing, maintaining and analysing key project information
* Ensure projects adhere to the Project Lifecycles
* Supporting the Senior PMO Project Managers with the development of dashboards
* Promoting best practice
The successful PMO Analyst will have:
* Strong experience working projects across a range of divisions
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Confidence to challenge and direct others to deliver to deadlines
* Self-motivated and able to take initiative
* A good team worker who is able to work well with others and establish strong working relationships.
If you feel you tick the boxes, get in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.