Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £1 per day
over 1 year ago
Our client is looking for an experienced document controller / admin assistant for a large construction site in Torpoint. The position is due to last for 12 months and candidates must be able to commit to the full duration.
- Managing the filing system (scanning, coding of site documentation, and archiving on workspace and separate shared drive archive)
- Receiving the requisitions, scanning and uploading them onto workspace once all checks and authority levels have been completed by the office manager
- Assisting the office manager in placing purchase card orders and liaising with suppliers to receive VAT invoices.
- Filling the purchase card log to ensure all documentation is up to date for the site team to review on a monthly basis
- Keeping the asset register up to date
- Receiving the delivery tickets/hire contracts from site, scanning and uploading them onto workspace identifying the order and requisition reference
- Assisting the office manager with booking travel and hotels for the site team and running weekly reports to ensure all costs are captured and reconciled and signed off
- Supporting the office manager with any other duties that are requested of you to ensure that the office runs smoothly
Qualifications and experience
- Site/construction company experience is not essential but is preferred
- You must be educated to at least 4 GCSC level standards or equivalent including English and Maths
- You must have excellent communication skills including written English and the ability to compile own letters
- Excellent IT skills including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Emails and Internet
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Time management skills
You must have a 'can do' attitude.
If you think you would be the perfect fit for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age