I am currently working with an award winning consultancy in Bristol that are looking for a a Platform & Delivery Co-ordinator to join their Employee & Flexible Benefits division.
You will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of our benefits and engagement platform. This role will also be responsible for coordinating processes and efficiencies for the team.
The Platform Delivery Co-ordinator will, under the guidance of the Platform Delivery Manager, undertake client implementations, as well as ongoing updates and maintenance: system set up/configuration, user testing and launch, renewals and system updates, and delivery of platform enhancements. They will also liaise with the Client Support team around handover for business as usual purposes.
- Undertake client implementations and renewals on the firms platform (and provide implementation support to the Platform Delivery Manager, as required, on larger client implementations):
o Build the platform to client requirements
o Produce test plans and undertake testing
o Ensure successful launch
o Liaise with client and providers to agree best process for ongoing maintenance
o Liaise with Client Support to hand over for business as usual
- Support Client Support team, as required, with administration of clients' schemes using the platform to deliver efficient service
o Data loading and processing
o Checking and auditing of data
o Scheduling and running of reports
- Set up and roll out of standard employee emails via bulk email system and and act as expert for wider team on this
- Provide platform MI as required by the Platform Delivery Manager and Workplace Benefits Consultants
- Prioritise workloads and deliver agreed services in accordance with service levels and budget
- Maintain records in accordance with internal guidelines and procedures
- Work with PDM to analyse information and assist in preparing recommendations to improve the platform services (implementation and ongoing) for clients
- Attend client meetings as and when required
- Support, implement and maintain Information Security procedures and activities in accordance to the firms Information Security Policy
- Good academic record including Maths & English to GCSE (minimum grade C/5)
- Strong experience with Excel and data manipulation
- Minimum 2 years' experience of platform implementation (desirable)
- Alternatively 2 years + experience of working in employee benefits/flexible benefits with knowledge of technology platforms
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.