Administrators - Braintree 3 month Contract - possible temp to perm £22,000 pa
Temporary assignment with the possibility to lead to a permanent position.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Platform Administrator to join our Back Office Operations department where you will be responsible for supporting our Financial Advisers and Direct Clients through their online journey.
In this role you must have a flexible, can-do approach, taking full responsibility for each customer transaction. The Platform Centre will operate a daily clear to zero policy, requiring flexibility and commitment from each team member. Your daily duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Take ownership for the completion of the full range of administrative tasks in respect of all wrappers on the platform. Administrative tasks include provide information, money in, money out and all servicing.
* Manage any complex cases that need detailed investigation.
* Ensure that you offer exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
* Demonstrate Aegon's Future Fit behaviours in all that you do.
* Ensure adherence to the treating customers fairly guidelines set by the FCA.
* Keep up to date with the rapid changes to the Platform proposition, regulations and AEGON's strategic direction.
* Take responsibility for own development and work towards completing capability matrix measures and actively seek to build a full working knowledge of all end to end processes of the platform.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for employees that can demonstrate the below:
* Experience within an office based role is essential.
* Previous financial service experience would be a strong benefit but training is provided.
* An understanding of both wrapped and unwrapped product, pensions and mutual funds are desirable.
* Ability to think on your feet and demonstrate resilience.
* Ability to work as a strong team to ensure that SLA's and targets are met.
* To be able to multi task to a high standard and to remain calm under pressure.
If you feel you are perfect for the role apply now :
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age