Are you a talented and experienced Plater Welder looking for an exciting new position? Search Consultancy is working with a thriving manufacturing company based in Shirebrook, Nottinghamshire. Our client is seeking a Plater Welder for ongoing contract work, with two shift patterns and overtime available. Whether you have fabricator experience or steel welding experience, this role could be just what you're looking for.
This structural steel plater welder position pays £12 to £14.40 per hour depending on experience, which you will have already gained working with structural steel and overhead cranes.
Our client works to a 40-hour week, and there are two shift patterns and pay rates available:
- Days pay £12 per hour, Monday to Friday, 6 am - 2 pm
- Nights pay £14.40 per hour, Monday to Thursday, 4 pm - 2 am
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours
What our client is looking for:
- Proven experience as a Plater Welder
- Previous experience working within Structural Steel fabrication
- Competency with Overhead Cranes
- Excellent people skills, enabling you to work cooperatively with co-workers, clients and suppliers
- A dedicated and professional work ethic, prioritising punctuality
- Excellent attention to detail and knowledge of workplace safety procedures
If you're keen to take on this Plater Welder job in Shirebrook, Nottinghamshire, apply today for an immediate start. This is an excellent opportunity to join a modern and friendly company in a position that pays £12 to £14.40 per hour. Please contact Search Consultancy to find out more today.
Please note: due to COVID-19, All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age