Facilities Management Planner - North West
We are currently looking for a Planner to join a leading Facilities Management Provider within the North West. The role will see you working on a wide range of projects within Health Care, Education and Public Sectors.
You will be preparing and providing accurate time related programs for both pre and post contact stages. Monitoring pre procurement and reporting on site progress including look ahead forecasting on a week by week basis. You will be working closely with the procurement department, the site teams and the life cycle manager.
Your key responsibilities will be Implementation of detailed programmes for contracts, providing effective planning from tender stage through to completion of each small works task.
* Provide compliant works programmes and resolve client queries in a timely manner.
* Prepare activity schedules and programmes on a site by site basis.
* Provide procurement programmes for lead times and mobilisation.
* Record and monitor on-site progress recording as-built information
* Prepare scope and resource information to support key tasks = weekly planning report and 5 week look forwards.
* Liaise effectively with other Company departments.
* Keep abreast of current legislative and industry standards.
* Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
* Prepare pre delivery programs for up to 5 years in advance.
* Qualification (NVQ Level 4 or 5/HNC/D/Degree) within construction/FM
* Industry background experience working as a Planner - ideally in an FM / refurbishment environment.
* Experienced on software packages MS Power Project and Primavera
* Commercially aware.
* High level communication and negotiation skills
* Information management skills
* Ability to motivate and influence people
* Conversant with small works and dependencies.
For more information please click apply or contact Sean at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.