Would you like to work for a leading Scottish construction business?
Are you a construction professional with demonstrable experience in the Planning Function?
Are you experienced in the use of ASTA Power Project Software?
My client is a leading business responsible for the delivery of new build projects such as hotels, office blocks, student accommodations and industrial units.
We are seeking a professional to join the tight knit planning team in a key role. The Planner will utilise strong technical knowledge and relevant experience within either the planning or project delivery environment to effectively:
* Create Tender programmes based on Tender Package information (drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, etc.)
* Attend site to investigate existing conditions and restraints in conjunction with Pre Construction Team.
* Confirm Tender programme viability with key subcontractors.
* Produce design, work package, procurement and statutory approvals programmes.
* Monitor monthly progress through utilising company progress tracker spreadsheet and provide dropline programmes for Project Progress Meetings.
* Produce labour histograms based on Tender/Contract programme on trade by trade basis
* Create extract programmes for site/subcontractor use on a trade by trade basis.
* Attend site as required to produce short term look ahead and target programmes.
* Monthly update of Live Projects Contract Duration's programme to coincide with Board Reports.
* Interrogate monthly progress records and compile As Built programmes enabling lessons learnt analysis
* Produce extension of time programmes based on delay event(s), using site records and progress reports
Ideally you will have a construction planning background but candidates with planning experience who come from a construction management / engineering background may be considered.
The successful candidate will be joining a secure business dedicated to the Scottish market in a key permanent role.
Salary is DOE and will include car / car allowance + contributory pension + additional benefits.
To have a confidential discussion in more detail get in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.