6 month contract
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company, who are a global vaccine supplier based in Maidenhead, is looking to recruit a Pharmacovigilance Associate on a 6 month temporary contract. There is a possibility of an extension on this.
The successful candidate will be expected to work across the global PV teams based in the US, Latin America, Europe and Australia.
Key responsibilities of the Pharmacovigilance Associate are:
* Responsibility for ensuring consistency and compliance of regional PV activities to GMP and MHRA requirements. In addition, responsibility for the development and maintenance of high quality, compliant, efficient and value-adding agreements and processes.
* The PV Regions Associate supports Head of PV Regions and the country-based PV personnel regarding global and local PV requirements, internal PVRM procedures and compliance matters.
* The PV Regions Associate ensures effective and efficient two-way communication of information between 'affiliates' and PVRM concerning all matters related to compliance and safe use of the vaccines.
* This position liaises with 'affiliates' and the EU QPPV on PV matters to assist with compliance oversight of products globally.
The ideal candidate for the Pharmacovigilance Associate:
* Experience with PVA authoring and maintenance
* Experience in liaising with service providers and licensing partners.
* Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution, decision making, problem solving, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
* Expertise in EU, US and international PV regulations
If you are an experienced Pharmacovigilance Associate looking for your next challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age