Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Tax Supervisor with an independent Chartered Accountants firm based just outside of Glasgow.
In this opportunity, you will join the personal tax team as supervisor. With a growing tax offering, our client is seeing a greater need to provide high-quality tax compliance and advisory to a wide range of clients, including HNWI, landed estates, partnerships and family trusts.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing a portfolio of clients in their requirements, including planning compliance work, tax returns and client contact on their day-to-day compliance
* Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team managing their own portfolio
* Ensuring internal control records are kept up to date
* Preparing fees and proposals for potential new clients and discussing this with senior management
* Advisory work and assisting with technical matters
* Working closely with senior members of the team on business development activities
* Strong knowledge of income tax, CGT, IHT, national insurance contributions, trust and partnership taxation
* CTA qualified or ATT qualified with an excellent track record
* Experience with personal tax returns
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Effective organisational and time-management skills
* A strong sense of responsibility and problem solving abilities
In return you will be provided with the platform to showcase your abilities in a role that will allow you to grow and progress with the business, as well a competitive salary.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.