Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Personal Tax Assistant/Senior for a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants in Ayr.
You will be responsible for preparing personal tax returns for a varied portfolio of clients and will be provided with full training to achieve your professional accounting qualification.
* Manage a diverse portfolio of the firm's personal tax clients
* Preparation of personal tax returns, ensuring accuracy
* Draft tax computations
* Liaise with HMRC, banks, client and internal teams to gather appropriate information in order to complete work
* Keep senior member of the team appraised of job status, advising managers of any issues
* Ensuring that deadlines are met for work on behalf of your clients
* University degree in accounting or business, or relevant work experience
* Excellent numerical skills
* High degree of accuracy in work produced and a strong sense of responsibility
* Team player able to work independently
* The drive to progress within a corporate environment
In return you will be provided with a competitive salary, study support and advancement opportunities to ensure you progress with the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)