Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior with a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants firm based in Edinburgh city centre.
With a growing tax offering, our client is seeing a greater need to provide high-quality tax compliance and advisory to a wide range of clients, including HNWI, landed estates, partnerships and family trusts. Joining one of the most highly respected tax teams in the country, you will have the opportunity to further develop your career with some truly exceptional tax professionals and one of the most varied and interesting client portfolios in the country.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing a portfolio of clients in their compliance requirements, administrative work and day to day contact
* Preparation of Capital Gains Tax computations, partnership tax returns and Income Tax returns
* Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team manging their own portfolio
* Preparing fees and proposals for potential new clients and discussing this with senior management
* Assisting in advisory projects and assisting with technical matters
* Working closely with senior members of the team on business development activities
* Strong knowledge of Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Personal Tax returns
* CTA qualified or ATT qualified with an excellent track record
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Effective organisational and time-management skills
* A strong sense of ownership & responsibility and problem solving abilities
In return you will be provided with a highly competitive salary as well as the platform to showcase your abilities in a role that will allow you to grow and progress with the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.