A fantastic opportunity to join a Law firm based in Central Sheffield.
The client are on the lookout for a personal injury negotiator within their busy city centre premises.
In return for the right candidate the client are looking to offer:
* A competitive salary.
* Pension contribution scheme.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
* Annual travel costs loan.
……And much much more.
As a personal injury negotiator you will have;
* Previous experience of reviewing medical records and valuing the information of the records and reports.
* Previous experience of collating evidence in support of your clients losses.
* Understanding of the MOJ Portal.
* Previous experience of working with RTA and EL/PL cases
* Ability to use the CPR and progress cases based upon this.
Should you feel up to the challenge then don't hesitate to apply via the link. Alternatively if this role is not quite what you are looking for or would like some further information then please get in contact with me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.