Solicitor / Fee Earner / Legal Executive required for a rapidly-expanding, Liverpool Personal Injury firm.
Housing disrepair claims experience a distinct advantage but not essential.
This is an opportunity to join a multi-disciplined law firm offering exposure to quality work in multiple areas.
You could make a real difference within this team and significantly contribute to the firm's continued success.
Although qualifications are desirable, those with 2 yrs or more relevant experience in either fast track or multi track experience (or both) will be considered.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This particular role requires ideally 2 years experience or more in either personal injury, holiday illness claims, foreign claims, housing disrepair or medical negligence.
Perhaps you currently run a caseload of multi track files. Or perhaps you assist on multitrack cases whilst handling you own caseload of small claims and fast track matters.
Either way, we would be interested in talking to you.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
* keen attention to detail and commitment to client service
* the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
* the ability to meet key targets; and
* a commitment to developing a long term career in this area of law.
- Generous + bank holidays + Xmas shutdown (usually an extra 5 days)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Pay reviews based on performance
- Annual summer party (food/drinks included)
- Annual Xmas party (all inc)
- Bonus structure for fee earners currently an average of up to £12k annually
- Xmas bonus (partners discretion)
- Weekly Friday afternoon "downtime"
- city centre location (moving in the next 4 weeks to new, fully renovated city centre offices)
- fully inclusive working culture
- fortnightly meetings with all employees with opportunities to contribute ideas towards company growth
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.