Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Annual bonus20ndays hols
about 2 months ago
Personal Assistant, Senior Administrator, London, Salary £38,000, discretionary bonus
An opportunity has arisen for a PA or Senior Administrator to support a team of four Directors within a Corporate Real Estate Division.
The role will require the person to be present in the office with the option to work from home a couple of days a week.
Working hours are from 8am - 5pm
Your duties and responsibilities will be the following:
* Extensive diary management
* Management of travel itineraries, when business travel is fully permitted
* Accurate presentation of confidential information
* Management of expenses
* Minute taking
* Supporting interesting projects from and admin stand point
* In box management and the flagging of tasks
* Assisting with the prioritisation of work load to deadlines
Ideally you will have the following skill set, attributes:
* Articulate communication skills
* Immaculate presentation
* Good knowledge of Microsoft office suites
* Minute taking experience
* Great attention to detail
* Flexible approach and a can do attitude
* Experience of assisting projects with administrative support ideally within Corporate Real Estate
This role would suit someone who is looking for a long term commitment who has a proven track record in administration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.