Have you got previous experience within the Higher Education Sector, Specifically Universities ?
Would you like to work within a core department in one of Glasgow's main Universities?
Have you got experience in supporting high level directors?
We are looking for a professional PA to support on a temporary basis until atleast the end of may.
Rate: £14.50 Grade 5
Area: Glasgow City Centre
Hours: 21 hours (flexible on how this is worked)
Start Date: End of March
Your Duties will be;
* Providing high level of administrative support to Projects Main Directors
* Diary Management, booking travel (national & International)
* Organising meetings and events
* Interacting with Senior Staff and High profile contacts
* Taking minutes, follow up with actions & Progress
* Preparation of materials needed for high profile visits
* Process invoices, expenses & authorise payments
* All other ad hoc administrative duties
If you have the relevant experience and are available from March for this Personal Assistant role , Please phone Louise in the Glasgow Search Office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age