£24,000 - £26,000 + excellent benefits
Leeds City Centre
Are you currently a Personal Assistant working within Financial Services, Tax or Audit?
Could you be looking for a change of environment?
Do you want to work for an international firm based in the heart of Leeds City Centre?
Calling all PAs and Secretaries, I am looking to speak with YOU about a fantastic new role.
My client are looking to recruit a PA who has previous experience within a financial services environment. They are a phenomenal, international organisation who pride themselves on the service they deliver to their clients.
As a PA you will have the following responsibilities;
* Supporting several partner's and their teams
* Responsible for extensive diary management and travel across your team.
* Booking meeting rooms, conference spaces and arranging events
* Occasional minute taking in meetings
* Report writing and distribution across relevant departments
* Filing expenses and sending invoices
* Helping the team with any reports that need writing for billing requirements
* Document production or power point presentations
As a Personal Assistant you will have the following relevant experience;
* Previous PA experience
* Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages
* Previous experience of working in a regulated industry
* Excellent relationship building skills
Permanent - £24,000 - £26,000 - Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
If you are keen to find out more please apply today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.