Would you like a new opportunity to work with a leading Charity in Glasgow City Centre?
With an annual salary of £26k opportunities like these are few and far between.
This role is initially temporary with the view to go permanent for the perfect person.
This role will be supporting the companies Chief Ex, your duties will include;
- Planning & Managing the Chief Ex Diary; coordinating all appointments, meeting and events
- Preparation of Presentations, documents and briefing notes
- Following up with correspondence for visits, appointments, events attended by the Chief Ex, Chair and directorate.
- Establishing relationships with company employees, volunteers, external agencies, Governing bodies, And contacts of the Chief Ex, Chair, Directorate and Board members.
- Booking meeting rooms, setting up and maintaining refreshments through-out the event
- Provide additional administration support where needed
- Booking travel and accommodation
Ideal candidates for this role will have proven PA experience and be immediately available.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below, or phone Louise in the Glasgow Search Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age