Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £0.00 per annum
Search Consultancy are working with an authority based in Oldham who are recruiting Personal Advisors.
* To carry out the responsibilities and duties for looked after children in line with the Leaving Care Act (2000) and the Children Act (1989) whilst acting as an advocate for young people.
* To promote the involvement of young people in all aspects of service delivery and pathway planning and develop and maintain relationships with young people who are or have been looked after.
* To ensure files and records are accurately maintained, reflecting partnerships with families. In accordance with council policies and procedures.
* You will need to manage a caseload effectively, ensuring provision of written electronic records in line with the council's systems
1. NVQ III in a related subject such as Child Care or Health & Social Care, or equivalent
2. Recent experience of working with young people preferably within a Post 16/leaving Care setting.
This is a Full Time role consisting of 36hrs a week
Pay rate of £14 an hour
Would be suitable for a newly qualified social worker looking to start their career as a social worker.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Ash Hussain to Ash.Hussain@search.co.uk or call 0161 8358670.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age