Search Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Support Workers to work 39 hours per week on a permanent basis. The role will predominantly involve supporting adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities, however the client does also support adults with acquired brain injuries.
Tasks will include personal care, accompanying service users to appointments and activities, medication administration, light cleaning/housework and meal preparation.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 months experience in a support worker role
- Have a current PVG or be willing to join the scheme
- A can do, positive attitude
- Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
- The ability to lone work and as part of a wider team
- Be available for a full time permanent role
- Be able to work using your own initiative
- Car driver - preferrable but not essential
- Funding and support with SVQ Level 3 & 4 in Health and Social Care qualifications
- Full and extensive training
- Opportunities for career development
- Support from well established management
APPLY TODAY! You can call 0131 718 8022 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.