Home Based Travel Sales Agent
Customer Contact Sales
Hours of work
Type of work
Inbound customer service with upsales element (commission applicable on any upselling)
£17, 836 plus commission
We are currently recruiting for: 17th June
At a glance…
Life at Avios is fast paced, exciting and customer focussed. We're fully committed to helping each and every one of our customers enjoy the best possible experience. As a Travel Sales Agent, you'll be speaking to international airline customers including the world renowned British Airways Executive Club, members who actively earn Avios points to travel to worldwide destinations.
In return, we offer a competitive basic salary, monthly commission, shift allowance (if applicable) and fantastic travel benefits.
If you have a passion for travel, great people skills and a desire to succeed, we'd love to talk to you!
What will you be doing…
- Offering our members, a fully inclusive booking service and promoting a wide range of travel products and collection opportunities
- Maximising your earning potential by delivering against monthly sales targets
- Engaging members to maintain their loyalty, by delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Working in a supportive team environment, helping you to reach your potential and build a rewarding career
What we're looking for…
- A true passion for travel
- Customer focus and exceptional service
- Confidence, ambition and a desire to succeed
- Great people skills
- A tenacity to achieve results
- An appetite for personal development
What we can offer you…
- Annual salary of £17,836 plus commission
- Shift allowance (if applicable)
- Career progression opportunities
- Full-time hours
- Minimum of 25 days' annual leave
- Free secure onsite parking and Wi-Fi
- Familiarisation trips to worldwide destinations
- Global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, cinema tickets, and attractions
- Unlimited standby flight tickets after 6 months
- Annual travel insurance
- Avios rewards when you join and every year on your birthday
- Two days paid volunteering leave per year
- Company contributed pension
- Private health care
To begin your journey at Avios on 17th June 2019 you'll need to be available to attend a fun but thorough five-week training programme, (no leave can be authorised during this period) where you'll be given all the knowledge and skills you'll need to succeed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.