Are you a Qualified Nurse and Registered Manager with a passion for providing quality clinical care and support to adults and young people with Complex Care needs?
We're partnering with one of the UK's fastest organically growing healthcare companies to employ a Peripatetic Registered Nurse Manager (RGN, RMN, RNLD) to develop, transform and stabilise both new and existing residential services. This hugely valued role is a full-time job primarily supporting Birmingham and West Midlands services with a salary of up to £60,000 with great additional benefits.
A Key Role in Organisation
As a Peripatetic Manager, you will be working within a legislative framework with specific knowledge regarding CQC outcomes, regulations and standards. A key part in the development and growth of the organisation, you should have a great track record of managing services recognised by the CQC as Good or Outstanding to provide immediate leadership to services within the portfolio that require specialist and confident attention.
The Next Step-Up for Exceptional Registered Manager
You will hold a minimum NVQ Level 4, Registered Manager Award or equivalent, and experience managing residential, nursing or hospital services supporting Complex Dementia, Neurodisability, enduring Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Autism is desirable. Clinicical experitise is essential.
Leading, Supporting, Transforming and Empowering
The Peripatetic Manager will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, Developing, Leading and Supporting new and existing teams
- Providing best practice clinical advice and guidance
- Instilling strong values and best practice within the service's senior and wider staff teams
- Ensuring the quality of services are of Good or Outstanding CQC Inspection Framework Standards
- Engaging with residents, relatives, health professionals, local authorities and other community groups to establish a sustainable and caring environment
- Effectively Leading Safeguarding processes
- Establishing policies and procedures to guarantee service user experience- right from initial referral to day to day wellbeing- meets the highest standards.
You'll need to demonstrate how you would effectively liaise with the Executive Management team as you will be relied upon to give the intensive support to the services that need your safe and experienced hands.
Part of a Great Team of Health and Social Care Professionals
This employer is a trusted and established healthcare brand with ambitious plans and offers great career opportunities- and the Peripatetic Manager role offers a great opportunity to gain experience that will lead to the next step in your care management career.
If you're interested in this Peripatetic Manager role across West Midlands Services (Birmingham, Leicestershire and Staffordshire) earning up to £60,000 per year, please get in touch today. All initial interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.