Physical Disabilities Service
Paying up to £15ph plus a £2,000 Welcome Bonus
I am currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join a superb Physical Disabilities Service in Swaffham, Norwich. This is a full time permanent position working 37.5 hours per week paying a brilliant salary of £15.00ph and a £2,000 welcome bonus.
You will be working within a superb service that offers dedicated care for people with people with physical disabilities, specialising in care for people with multiple sclerosis. The role is perfect for a Physiotherapist looking to make the next step up into your career. The service has an overall CQC rating of "Good" and is well known and established within the community.
Within this role as a Physiotherapist you will:
* To frequently use highly developed verbal and non-verbal skills to communicate complex and sensitive information effectively with service users who present with barriers to effective communication.
* To be accountable and responsible for devising, developing, delivering and updating individualised Rehabilitation and/or Therapy Plans for service users.
* To communicate with other MDT members, family, carers and to advise and demonstrate practical techniques to be carried out with service users.
* To provide advice on specialist physiotherapy care and treatment for service users.
The service itself is situated on the outskirts of Swaffham but has brilliant public transport links and close to a range of local amenities.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Previous experience of providing physiotherapy in a similar environment and client group
* Up to date knowledge of evidence based best practice in the physiotherapy field
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team.
Benefits of become a Physiotherapist within this service include:
* Relevant Physiotherapy Degree or equivalent
* Registered member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy/Health & Care Professions Council
* Evidence of Continual Professional Education
Click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.