£18.50ph plus expenses and travel allowance
I am currently looking for a Peripatetic Nurse, either RGN or RMN qualified to join a three nursing homes within the Birmingham area. This is a full time permanent position of 44 hours a week over both days and nights.
This is brilliant position for a passionate nurse that wants to progress and develop in one of the UKs leading health-care providers. You will be given extensive training and support with a wide range of company benefits. The homes themselves are situated in beautiful grounds and all three services have a range of bespoke and unique services.
You will have a valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home. You will be required to have you own transport and flexible to work over the Birmingham area.
Within this role as a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN qualified) you will:
* Providing support to the nursing team and be responsible in the planning, provision and evaluation of a high standard of care
* Developing and leading care staff optimising their skills and potential whilst providing direct and indirect supervision
* Working alongside the home manager to provide the correct support to both the care staff and residents
To be considered for this role you will need:
* A valid NMC Pin (RGN or RMN Qualified)
* Experience in a similar setting
* Compassionate and caring individual
* The ability to lead and manage a team
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team.
Benefits of become a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN) within this service include:
* Great salary
* Company benefits
* Ongoing training and personnel development
If you're an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental
Health Nurse (RMHN / RMN) looking to make the next step into your career and have a passion for caring, then we would love to hear from you.
Click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.