Birmingham, West Midlands
£18.00 per hour plus mileage and travel allowance
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental
Health Nurse (RMN) to become a Peripatetic Nurse over three elderly homes in Birmingham. This is a brilliant opportunity paying a salary of £18ph and travel expenses and mileage.
You will have a valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home. You will be required to have you own transport and flexible to work in three homes within the Birmingham area.
Within this role as a Peripatetic Nurse you will:
* Providing support to the nursing team and be responsible in the planning, provision and evaluation of a high standard of care
* Developing and leading care staff optimising their skills and potential whilst providing direct and indirect supervision
* Working alongside the home manager to provide the correct support to both the care staff and residents
To be considered for this role you will need:
* A valid NMC Pin (RGN or RMN Qualified)
* Experience in a similar setting
* Compassionate and caring individual
* The ability to lead and manage a team
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team.
Benefits of become a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN) within this service include:
* Great salary
* Company benefits
* Ongoing training and personnel development
If you're an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental
Health Nurse (RMHN / RMN) looking to make the next step into your career and have a passion for caring, then we would love to hear from you.
Click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.