Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN Qualified)
£20.00ph with travel expenses and £2,000 welcome bonus
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental
Health Nurse (RMHN / RMN) to become a Peripatetic Nurse over three elderly nursing homes in Norfolk. This is a brilliant opportunity paying a salary of £20ph plus a £2,000 welcome bonus and travel expenses.
You will be working within one of the leading healthcare providers and this could be a chance to kick start your career. If you are looking for a new role where you can progress within a brilliant company I would like to hear from you!
Within this role as a Peripatetic Nurse you will:
* Providing support to the nursing team and be responsible in the planning, provision and evaluation of a high standard of care
* Developing and leading care staff optimising their skills and potential whilst providing direct and indirect supervision
* Working alongside the home managers to provide the correct support to both the care staff and residents
The nursing homes you will be working in are all in the Norfolk area and you will need to flexible working days, nights and weekends when needed. The normal working week hours are 38 hours but extra shifts are available, giving you a brilliant work life balance.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Previous nursing and supervisory experience
* Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
* Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
* Good working knowledge of IT systems.
* Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team.
Benefits of become a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN) within this service include:
* Great salary
* Company benefits
* Ongoing training and personnel development
If you're an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental
Health Nurse (RMHN / RMN) looking to make the next step into your career and have a passion for caring, then we would love to hear from you.
Click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.