Performance And Data Analyst
Permanent $ Fixed term Contract
Do you have the ability to query and match large data through SQL?
Do you have knowledge of SAS or R?
If so… I have a fantastic opportunity for you!
I am looking for a Performance and Data Analyst to join our client's team based in Brighton. They are responsible for protecting the financial sector workplace' in the UK. Your role is very important in the team you will support the effective implementation and operation of AE through quality control, analysis and proactive development of all numerical information on AE and internal service performance management.
* Support the development, interpretation and use of control frameworks, KPIs, Operational Service Levels and Critical Success Factors which describe what the success of AE looks like
* Develop MI reports and the publication of information as official statistics extracted from a wide range of large datasets
* Be responsible for the ongoing review and development of AE volumetric assumptions and support the cross-departmental AE Programme on the development and maintenance of programme wide assumptions
* Handle ad-hoc data-related queries and provide data extracts or summary analysis in response to internal or external stakeholders
* Carry out peer review of code and provide subject matter expertise on data held across AE
* Produce data extracts, analysis, non-financial modelling and reporting on the internal and external performance of Automatic Enrolment (AE) to support its development and operational areas
* Ability to query and match large data sets through SQL
* Experience of data quality reporting, data profiling, and analysis
* Experience of GDPR/Freedom of Information principles
* Knowledge of SAS or R desirable but not essential Desirable
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.