Pensions Administration Team Leader - Surrey
Our client, a global pensions advisory, are looking for a Pensions Admin Team Leader to join their fast growing pensions administration business. Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for meeting a monthly rolling schedule of objectives including weekly team reviews, developing skills within the team and managing workload.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Ensure work allocated is carried out in accordance with:
- Take the lead in more complex/project work when required.
- Build and maintain technical, procedures and client knowledge through experience.
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Administration Manager.
- Work with the Administration Manager to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard procedures.
- Interpersonal skills to included excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Significant and proven experience dealing with DC and DB occupational schemes.
- Previous experience within a supervisory / managerial role in a Pensions Administration environment, ideally in a third party administrator.
- Progression in PMI qualification desirable.
For more information please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.