Pensions Project Administrator
A Pensions Project Administrator is required to work for a successful Pensions Consultancy based in Bristol
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Pensions Project Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, offering a FANTASTIC career path and employee benefits package.
As a Pensions Project Administrator you would be entitled to the following and more!
* Salary up to £26,000
* Generous holiday package
* Private Medical
* Childcare Vouchers
* Season Ticket Loan
Pensions Project Administrator's role:
As a Pensions Project Administrator working for a growing Pensions team in Bristol, you will be part of a team of pension and projects specialists that deliver a high quality service for new and existing clients for all the UK offices.
Main duties of a Pensions Project Administrator:
* Adhere to team standards, using best practices, project criteria and audit requirements
* Undertakes assigned work in a timely and accurate manor, delivering on agreed target dates
* Work closely with all teams (admin, consultancy, actuarial, PSD) to ensure work progresses seamlessly through to completion
* Supports department in delivering a high quality service to our clients
* Analysis and interpretation of scheme rules and actuarial instructions
The ideal Pensions Project Administrator:
* DB Pension experience with good technical knowledge
* Understanding of pension scheme rules and actuarial instructions
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work productively as a team member and experience of working in a project team
* MS Office (Word/Excel) to advanced level
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
For more information please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.