Senior Pensions Project Administrator
A Senior Pensions Project Administrator is required to work for a successful Pensions Consultancy based in Bristol!
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Pensions Project Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, offering a FANTASTIC career path and employee benefits package.
As a Senior Pensions Project Administrator you would be entitled to the following and more!
* Salary up to £35,000
* Generous holiday package
* Private Medical
* Childcare Vouchers
* Season Ticket Loan
Senior Pensions Project Administrator's role:
As a Senior Pensions Project Administrator working for a growing Pensions team in Bristol, you will be part of a team of pension and projects specialists that deliver a high quality service for new and existing clients for all the UK offices.
Main duties of a Senior Pensions Project Administrator:
- Adhere to team standards, using best practices, project criteria and audit requirements
- Undertakes assigned work in a timely and accurate manor, delivering on agreed target dates
- Work closely with all teams (admin, consultancy, actuarial, PSD) to ensure work progresses seamlessly through to completion
- Supports department in delivering a high quality service to our clients
- Analysis and interpretation of scheme rules and actuarial instructions
The ideal Senior Pensions Project Administrator:
- DB Pension experience with good technical knowledge
- Understanding of pension scheme rules and actuarial instructions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work productively as a team member and experience of working in a project team
- MS Office (Word/Excel) to advanced level
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you're looking to step in to an exciting Senior Pensions Project Administrator role that offers excellent benefits and career progression, then this is the role for you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.