Pensions Payroll Administrator - £25k Surrey
Due to expansion this Pensions and Employee Benefits Consultancy are looking to recruit an experienced pensions payroll administrator. This is a new role created as a result of continued business expansion.
With responsibility for assisting and overseeing more than 50 client pension payrolls we are looking for someone with a strong background in pensions payroll administration, ideally within a service-based industry or role.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in the delivery of multiple client payrolls, and experience testing and implementing new payrolls.
Main duties include;
- Assisting with the processing of client payrolls in line with cut-off schedules, ensuring accuracy e.g. PAYE and other deductions
- Production of payslips
- Data reconciliations and payroll authorisation
- Processing of payments to beneficiaries
- Assisting with the migration and testing of payroll migration to a new system
- RTI reporting
- Updating starters and leavers in line with our SLAs
- Assisting in the production of P45's and P60's
- Assisting with completing the year-end payroll processes for all of clients
For further information please contact email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.