Pensions Co-ordinator - London- Permanent - Competitive Salary
This large, well established pensions and investments business are looking for an experienced coordinator/ administrator to support the Trustee Secretarial (TS) proposition, across a number of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing inboxes for clients where we carry out a pensions manager role or where the client team have identified that additional support is required
* First point of contact to the client in relation to pension manager/project co-ordination queries
* Planning and organising trustee meetings as required with support from team secretaries
* Collating and issuing meeting packs, both hard copy and electronically using focalPOINT or other software with support from team secretaries
* Taking minutes at client and internal meetings and capturing actions
* Managing action logs and ensuring actions completed/added
* Maintaining a library of scheme documents, including annual reviews and updates as required. For example business plan, risk register, conflicts policy, IDRP etc.
* Running invoice approvals and budget monitoring in line with an agreed process
* Supporting the TS proposition administratively
* Flexibility to travel to clients and other offices
* Adhering to the firm's Information Security standards, policies and procedures.
* Basic project management experience including managing actions
* Familiarity of the pensions market - to understand terminology
* Strong time management, organisational and prioritisation skills in order to successfully meet deadlines and manage workloads
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with varying objectives
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to build trusted relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
* Team player
What you'll receive
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full study support where applicable.
The firm is committed to the personal and career development of all employees and this position offers excellent growth potential within a dynamic and growing organisation.
Are you looking for a new opportunity within an exciting, forward thinking business? Then please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.