Pensions Assistant Administration Manager -
Salary up to £35,000 plus excellent benefits
I have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated pensions professional to join an award-winning Financial Services Group for Pensions, working alongside an established team who focus on providing expert solutions for organisations across the UK. With great potential for internal progression as well as the chance to complete professional qualifications advantageous to the industry this role provides a fantastic opportunity in the pensions industry.
* Taking a proactive and efficient approach to a portfolio of clients, acting as the primary contact and building lasting relationships
* Gaining extensive knowledge of specific Client Pension Schemes and requirements
* Providing technical and administrative support to the Administration Manager when required
* Overseeing and reviewing the completion of the annual renewal, trustee reports and accounts and managing annual and ad-hoc projects ensuring that objectives and timescales are achieved in an efficient and effective manner
* Offering training and support to colleagues, overseeing the management of team projects and providing support and expertise to all team schemes including renewals, benefit statements and pensions
* Keeping up to date with technical and legislative changes, taking a positive approach to personal development as an individual and within the team
* Taking a proactive approach to improving service delivery, processes and procedures stemming from the company's approach in encouraging new ideas and innovation.
To be considered for this position you must have thorough experience in DB and/or DC pensions administration as well as supervisory or team management. In return this position offers the potential to move into increasingly senior and management roles through an existing, fully focused employee training scheme and various methods of company support including internal job openings, professional qualifications and invaluable industry experience.
If the above is of interest and you have the necessary pensions knowledge please contact me confidentially for further information or apply within
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.