Pensions Administrator DB Schemes - Birmingham
£25,000 - £28,000
We are recruiting for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join our client who are a large pensions consultancy in Birmingham.
You'll play a key role on the friendly, busy team and work on a number of different schemes varying in size and complexity. It's a great opportunity to take on responsibility early on, to build on your existing experience, develop new skills and help evolve our client service offerings.
As well as the vital day to day pensions administration on the scheme and giving members a great experience, you'll get to work on some more ad hoc work as well, which will challenge you in new ways.
Some of your main responsibilities will be to:
- provide a seamless, professional and personal service to meet the needs of our Trustee clients and members to give them the best possible experience
- build strong client and member relationships and use your knowledge and skills to provide them with the answers they need
- deal with pensions related queries and requests which span the full pensions lifecycle
- come up with ways to improve our client and member service and help to implement these
- help with drafting admin reports and learning how to present these
- assist with workflow management, deputise for the Team Leader if necessary
- work on cyclical and ad hoc projects and take ownership for these
If you have proven pensions administration experience then please get in touch with Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.