Job Description: Pensions Administrator
Primary Job Functions:
Search are currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator for our modern, dynamic company based in Edinburgh City Centre. The company are currently going through an exciting period of growth and expansion and are now looking to recruit an additional Pension Administrator to join their vibrant, friendly team.
* Taking ownership of cases to advise the process is carried out accurately and in line with relevant compliance
* Liaising with both clients and various third parties
* Answering queries by telephone, post and email.
* Ensuring relevant information is updated onto system accurately and in a timely fashion
* Keeping up to date with the latest pension compliance legislation
Working as a Pensions Administrator you will report directly to the Pensions Administration Team Leader. The role requires someone with an eye for detail and who is meticulous in their work. You will also be comfortable working on the telephone as the role will involve dealing with queries, predominately via the telephone. The company also have their own, bespoke, IT system and you will be provided with the necessary training to become fluent in its use.
Salaries and Working hours:
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30pm to 5pm
Candidates should have the following attributes:
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Good attention to detail
Professional manner at all times
A strong team player who is able to work as part of a team to achieve the objectives of the company
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.