A Pensions Accountant is required to work for a successful Consultancy based in London!
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Pensions Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis, offering a FANTASTIC career path and employee benefits package!
As a Pensions Accountant you would be entitled to the following and more!
* Salary up to £42,000
* Generous holiday package
* Private Medical
* Childcare Vouchers
* Season Ticket Loan
Pensions Accountant role:
This is a vacancy for a Pensions Accountant who will work as part of the Pensions Administration Department, Payroll and Accounting team, providing accounting services to clients and other teams within the firm. The successful candidate will be based in Winchester but will, from to time to time, be required to work in the Hampshire office.
Main duties of a Pensions Accountant:
* Preparing Pension Scheme Report & Accounts for Schemes
* Reconciliation of investments and AVC accounts, preparation of statutory pension scheme Trustee Report and Accounts with supporting working papers, including preparation of the Trustee's Report and any other accompanying information.
* Managing auditors through the audit process, ensuring that the provision of information and resolution of queries are completed to enable the accounts to be published within the legally prescribed timescales and client requirements
The ideal Pensions Accountant:
In order to be considered for the Pensions Accountant role, applicants should generally possess:
* Experience of Pension Scheme Accounts and Investment Accounting essential, including an understanding of pension scheme SORP.
* Audit background (useful)
* AAT or similar qualified preferred but not essential
* Payroll experience useful but not essential
If you're looking to step in to an exciting Pensions Accountant role that offers excellent benefits and career progression, then this is the role for you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.