A client of ours is a well respected Compliance consultancy firm. They provide bespoke support to their Clients, operating independently whilst also giving the Clients the opportunity to enjoy many of the additional benefits of being associated with a larger group of companies
They are looking for an individual to work effectively and efficiently in the completion of desk based occupational pension transfer file reviews to ensure compliance with FCA regulations. Add value to the business by efficiently dealing with changes to, and implementation of, FCA regulations, industry and legislative changes.
What they are looking for is an individual who is:
* Self motivated and positive.
* Good organisational and planning skills.
* Good analytic skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to travel.
In terms of the experiences and qualifications they are looking for:
* Experience with - G60 or AF3 - Pensions.
* Previous experience in the provision of advice or reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on Pension Transfer advice.
* Previous experience working in Provider and/or IFA preferable, demonstrating broad technical and compliance knowledge.
* Good working knowledge of HMRC's Registered Pensions Scheme Manual (RPSM).
* Excellent communication and telephone skills.
* Excellent customer services.
* Good IT skills.
* Broad technical knowledge across all product areas.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age